Thursday, October 24, 2019

I am Back

                                It has been trials and tribulations but everyone has been so kind in encouragement and words and Prayers. Thank you so much.  My husband had a crisis Stroke. He is left with his Torso paralyzed. He cannot sit himself or walk. He has had therapy now three months steady. Still unable to be the man he was. To a frail man with alot of emotions. Knowing he is different..
I am having to put him in a Long Term Home. I am unable to handle him physically. He needs a Hospitial lift to get him in his wheelchair and back in bed. It needs the professional  staff of nurses to do that and it takes two  of them.  So now waiting for the move to one of the places we really like for him. Sadly it could take 5 years or more. I want him near me so I can see him daily. Right now he is still in an Hospital  where it is far traveling both ways. So anyone who feels they can pray for the chosen place I picked . Lord make it happen. Lets believe it can happen soon. Not years but very soon. I pray. He is 80. We have been blessed with 58 years married. 

This is him with oldest Grand girl.    This  is when he could sit, walk and be so Happy. It breaks my heart. I have to move from my apt as he is in another town.

 You never know what to-morrow brings. Even his  personality changes. Something you really have to accept . You cannot turn back the clock. And of course I love him now as he is. That will never change.

  So enjoy every moment with your loved one.

 Daily the Lord is giving me strength and his peace. I could not do it on my own. My family supports me and my friends.    I want to thank My friend  ( Nana Diane Takes A Break)  who posted Sids picture and asking people to pray for him.    Thank you for her viewers for encouragements and prayers.
           


                                                                 










5 comments:

Debbie said...

awwww this way so hard to read, i'm sure it has been very hard for both of you. i am so happy to read that you have had the support of friends and family, i'm sure that has helped!

i too hope you can get a positive reply from the long term home you liked best!!

Elephant's Child said...

My heart goes out to you - and to your husband.
I do hope that your preferred care for him becomes available soon.

Valerie-Jael said...

All the best for you and your husband. I hope that you soon find the right place for him. Valerie

Breathing In Grace said...

So hope your husband can be moved so much quicker than 5 years. This has to be very difficult for both of you. 💜

Granny Marigold said...

I'm so sorry that your husband had a devastating stroke and life has changed so drastically for both of you. I'm sure your almost daily visits to see him must involve a lot of driving and with winter coming hopefully good roads. I don't know if you live in an area that gets a lot of snow or not.
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's always good to get to know another blogger. G.M.